PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- All project-related files are stored on a password-protected computer that only I control.
- All emails are stored on a password-protected computer that only I control.
- All project-related files and all emails for ‘completed’ projects are stored On a password-protected computer.
- I do not use cloud storage for client materials unless by prior arrangement (e.g. for the purpose of sharing files with clients or colleagues via Dropbox or Google Docs).
- I have taken steps to protect the security of information on my mobile phone and external hard drives.
- I have a security procedure in place that ensures all personal data is irretrievably wiped from all old devices before I dispose of them.
- I collect your personal data (as defined under the GDPR) so that I can: provide you with a service; respond to your enquiries; keep you up to date with new services/availability.
- I keep your data while you are a client and after your project is completed (for tax purposes).
- I do not share your personal data with third parties unless I have asked for your permission to do so.
- I will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless I am compelled by law to do so.
- All new and existing clients are made aware of my Privacy and Data Protection Policy via links in my main email signature.